Tech Vault’s South Burlington data center is designed to protect and secure your systems, applications, and data with features that include environmentally-friendly APC In-Row liquid cooling units, armor-mesh reinforced walls, and three-factor physical security and access. Our Vermont data center is built to meet the growing demands for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more. The facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST-800-53 and is LEED Silver certified.
- NIST 800-53
- SSAE 18 SOC 2
- PCI DSS
- LEED (Silver)
- Vermont owned and operated
- U.S. Green Building LEED Silver Certification
- 39,000sq. ft. of data center space
- Diverse fiber paths into facility and out of the New England Region
- Carrier Neutral site, directly connected to six world class carriers
- APC In-Row liquid cooling units – environmentally friendly
- Power provided by Green Mountain Power; same grid as Burlington Airport
- 24x5x365 physical security; 24x7x365 electronic security
- Three-factor security authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- Perimeter and interior CCTV surveillance cameras monitoring and recording all activity, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Armor mesh reinforced walls
- Adjacent to S. Burlington Police Department
Carrier-neutral facility – we currently have six world-class Service Providers physically installed at our facility with diverse, underground fiber entrances. There is virtually unlimited internet capacity available from all providers, including dark fiber options:
- Consolidated Communications
- FirstLight, Sovernet/FirstLight
Tech Vault also offers its own “blended” Internet bandwidth from multiple carriers via BGP, ensuring no downtime.
Power & Reliability
- Tech Vault’s cooling and electrical infrastructure are completely independent from the host building.
- Our system design uses a 500KW APC’s Symetra UPS’s and high voltage power distribution from the UPS to in-row remote power distribution units at 415 volt, then through redundant APC-PDU’s feeds to each IT rack.
- Power is available at the rack with three phase 20 amp and 240 volts.
- Tech Vault has an on-site Emergency Generator system – a Milton CAT diesel 850 KW / ASCO with 2 day fuel supply. 2 hour SLAs for fuel delivery with 2 different suppliers
- 24×5 on-site operations staff with 24x7x365 remote hands
- Advanced NOVEC-1230 SAPPHIRE state of the art clean agent fire suppression system
- Fully secured loading dock includes a 5,000 lbs. hydraulic lift for easy access to any size truck or van for ease of hardware off-loading
- On-site “remote hands” is available to our customers 24/7
- Ample onsite parking available anytime day or night.
- Suites or cages that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace