Bringing World Class Infrastructure and Technology to the Serenity of Vermont
Tech Vault’s simple philosophy of “heat only what you need to heat, cool only what you need to cool, and light only what you need to light” brings us to a new generation in data center facilities. Tech Vault achieved a LEED Silver Certification from United States Green Building Council, a remarkable achievement for data centers on any scale. Even more significant here because Tech Vault achieved it’s LEED certification in an existing building constructed in the mid 1990’s. We believe we are one of the first in the country to pull this off.
Massive Internet bandwidth is provided by six ISP providers, each have dual points of entry into the facility. Tech Vault is a node on every carrier’s regional SONET ring. All on-site ISP network systems are delivered by redundant Cisco router infrastructure, and BGP services keep your systems available and online in any event, we provide a 99.999% bandwidth uptime guarantee with our SLA’s.
Tech Vault is a HIPAA, PCI/DSS and SSAE-16 SOC 2 compliant facility. Additional features at Tech Vault include: N+1 redundancy on all critical systems, 24/7/365 camera surveillance, 24/7/365 personal access via secured man trap and ample parking for our customers any time of day or night.
The Tech Vault Difference
● Located in the heart of Vermont
● Environmentally conscious and energy efficient
● Utilizes industry leading design and equipment manufacturers
● Incorporates full redundancy (N+1) for all critical systems
● ISP Carrier neutral, unlimited bandwidth via six ISP providers
● Utilized Office of Homeland Security construction throughout it’s perimeter
● Utilizes a NOVEC-1230 Sapphire zero-residual clean agent fire suppression system
● HIPAA, PCI, DSS and SSAE-16 compliance disciplines in place
● Maintains recorded interior and exterior digital video surveillance 24/7/365
● Secured mantrap access via triple token security methods (fingerprint biometric, proximity card & PIN technology)
● Tech Vault attained LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council