Bringing World Class Infrastructure and Technology to the Serenity of Vermont
Tech Vault’s simple philosophy of “heat only what you need to heat, cool only what you need to cool, and light only what you need to light” brings us to a new generation in data center facilities. Tech Vault achieved a LEED Silver Certification from United States Green Building Council, a remarkable achievement for data centers on any scale. Even more significant here because Tech Vault achieved it’s LEED certification in an existing building constructed in the mid 1990’s. We believe we are one of the first in the country to pull this off.
Massive Internet bandwidth is provided by two tiered class carriers with dual points of ingress from both. Tech Vault is a node on each carrier’s regional SONET ring. All on-site ISP network systems are delivered by redundant Cisco router infrastructure, and BGP services keep your systems available and online in any event, we provide a 100% bandwidth uptime guarantee with our SLA’s.
Tech Vault is a HIPAA, PCI, and DSS compliant facility with its SSAE-16 compliance audit only months away. Additional features at Tech Vault include: N+1 redundancy on all critical systems, 24/7/365 camera surveillance, 24/7/365 personal access via secured man trap and ample parking for our customers any time day or night.
Last, but certainly not least, our facility is fully managed by Tech Group, Inc., one of Vermont’s leading IT service companies. Tech Group has an onsite lineup of trained and certified technicians available for all of your IT service, design and consultation requirements, they are also there for you in a pinch 24/7/365 with remote hands assistance and/or troubleshooting should these needs arise.
The Tech Vault Difference
● Located in the heart of Vermont
● Environmentally conscious and energy efficient
● Utilizes industry leading design and equipment manufacturers (Schneider Electric and APC)
● Incorporates full redundancy (N+1) for all critical systems
● ISP Carrier neutral, unlimited bandwidth via two tier one providers
● Utilized Office of Homeland Security construction throughout it’s perimeter
● Utilizes a NOVEC-1230 Sapphire zero-residual clean agent fire suppression system
● HIPAA, PCI, DSS and soon to be SSAE-16 compliance disciplines in place
● Tech Vault can also provide an array of managed services offerings with its Kaseya Technology alliance
● Managed by the team at Tech Group Inc., one of Vermont’s leading IT service providers
● Maintains recorded interior and exterior digital video surveillance 24/7/365
● Secured mantrap access via fingerprint biometric, proximity card & PIN technology
● Tech Vault has attained LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council
Click here for a PDF of Tech Vault, Inc. Overview sheet