Providing the Best in Availability, Stability & Efficiency
Data Center Space:
– We incorporated Schneider Electric’s industry-leading technologies across the board in our facility including, APC, Square D, PELCO and WebCTRL systems which integrates APC’s “InfraStruXure” technology. These automated systems manage and monitor all of our facilities resources including – power, cooling, humidity, lighting, security, and total environmental management. These advanced systems allow us to monitor our data centers’ PUE in real time and truly allow for a fully integrated approach for facility operations and data collections.
– Anti-static floor on structural slab on grade construction.
– Data Center exterior envelope utilizes perimeter wall construction “level medium” as specified by the Office of Homeland Security.
Data Center Cooling & Environment:
– Cooling utilizes Schneider Electrics, APC industry-leading “In Row” cooling technology with integrated humidification.
– Cooling design is customized to accommodate standard, high density, and super high density rack environments to accommodate the differing needs of our clients.
– In Row cooling systems are fully redundant N+1 architecture throughout.
– Data Center environment maintained at optimum performance levels via APC’s InfraStruXure Central Enterprise Management systems and all systems are monitored and managed 24/7/365 by Automated Logic’s WebCTRL controls software.
Security & Access:
– Customer “Man Trap” access-only via triple token security processes with dual-factor biometric scan, integrated HID proximity card reader, and secured personal identification number (PIN) providing the highest level of security for our Data Center entry.
– Authorized customer access available 24/7/365.
– Video surveillance cameras utilized externally and internally throughout our Data Center, providing 24/7/365 recorded data coverage.
– Our Data Center entrance is less then 200 feet from the main entrance of the South Burlington Police Department headquarters.
– Our facilities cooling and electrical infrastructure are completely independent from the host building we are located in. Our system design allows for dual 500KW APC’s Symetra UPS’s and high voltage power distribution from the UPS to in-row remote power distribution units at 415 volt, then through redundant APC-PDU’s feeds to each IT rack.
– Power is available at the rack with 20 amp and 240 volts.
– Emergency Generator systems are designed for dual diesel 850 KW CAT / ASCO automatic transfer switch (ATS) gen sets to support our Data Center in the event of any power outage .
– Our Data Center is an ISP Carrier neutral facility. We currently have six enterprise class ISP providers installed at our facility: AT&T, Comcast Metro E, FairPoint, FirstLight, Level 3, Sovernet and a blended Tech Vault Internet supported by BGP.
– Each carrier provides diverse national, regional & statewide fiber networks.
– Tech Vault is a node on each carrier’s regional SONET ring.
– Dual entrance fiber routes are installed from all providers into our facility, each carriers internet infrastructure is located in separate and secured rooms inside Tech Vault .
– Virtually unlimited internet capacity is available from all providers.
Additional Tech Vault Features:
– 24/7/365 fuel supply agreements with multiple providers are in place in case of prolonged power outages.
– Advanced NOVEC-1230 SAPPHIRE clean agent fire suppression system is utilized in our facility
– On-site “remote hands” available 24/7
– Ample on site parking available anytime day or night.
– 99.999% uptime SLA for bandwidth and power.
– Fully secured loading dock includes a 5,000 hydraulic lift for easy access to any size truck or van for ease of hardware off-loading.